Sunday, November 28, 2010

Great Program For Female Athletes

If you lhave a daughter who plays sports or if you are a coach for a girls team, this interview is a must listen.

“The Stronger Woman is a non-profit organization, founded by Steph Wood, whose mission to inspire females of all ages to develop permanent spiritual, mental, emotional and physical strength through athletic competition, camps, motivational speaking and mentoring.”

They are various programs such as: teams, sports programs, mentoring, and community service programs.




Click below for an exclusive interview with Coach Steph.




Make sure to share with player, parent or coach and leave comments.

1 comment:

  1. Step,

    Great testimonial & interview...I took some notes...Go stronger woman...My daughter is just two years old right now so I am behind you all the way...I look at her right now and now my daughter is going to do "Great Things"..

    See you in the Back Court

    ReplyDelete